st: Grouping regressions with Esttab

From   "Marco Francesco" <>
Subject   st: Grouping regressions with Esttab
Date   Mon, 19 Nov 2012 13:59:24 +0100

Dear all,

I am working with this wonderful tool called esttab in order to have nice latex table but I am unable to obtain a specific table display...

Lets suppose I run 2 identical regressions  for each population type (A and B) and I would like to obtain a latex table such as:

TYPE A                   TYPE  B
reg 1 reg 2            reg 3  reg4

At the moment I am only able to obtain something like

reg1 reg2 reg3 reg4

by using -eststo after each regression and then using -esttab reg1 reg2 reg3 reg4 to obtain the above table

That is, regressions models are not grouped according to type.. Do you know how to proceed ? mtitle() would unfortunately only change the names of the columns : reg1 etc

Many thanks!