st: example about choice experiment datasheet

From   elisabetta capobianco <>
Subject   st: example about choice experiment datasheet
Date   Sun, 18 Nov 2012 10:11:47 +0100

Hi, I'm new of statalist and stata!
I'm working on choice experiment about food preferences in schools.
I have 4 alternatives unlabelled, 4 attributes and 4 levels, 130 individuals.
I have the data base in excel, but before insheet the file in stata
i'm not sure that i have put the data in the right mode in the excel
Have you got an example on a excel datasheet about choice modelling?
Just an example to understand how to organize my datasheet.

Thank you,