Re: st: disattenuated regression

From   "'Alim Beveridge" <alimba@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: disattenuated regression
Date   Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:13:04 -0500

eivreg does what I want but it does not work with the vce option. it does not support svy either. Does anyone know how to do regression in Stata with correction for measurement error (like eivreg) AND cluster robust SEs (like vce (cluster)).

Thanks,
'Alim