Re: st: how to share an user command

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: how to share an user command
Date   Thu, 15 Nov 2012 14:14:33 -0600

The manual [R] net fully describes the format of the package to be
created on your website.

-- Stas Kolenikov, PhD, PStat (SSC)  ::
-- Senior Survey Statistician, Abt SRBI  ::  work email kolenikovs at
srbi dot com
-- Opinions stated in this email are mine only, and do not reflect the
position of my employer