st: how to share an user command

From   Alberto Dorantes <>
Subject   st: how to share an user command
Date   Thu, 15 Nov 2012 13:29:17 -0600

I have written some commands, and I would like to share them with
students and other Stata users. My ado files use mata functions, so I
also have mata files (integrated in a mata library file).

   Do you know what do I have to do to upload my commands to a web
link (I have access to a web server), so other users could use the
"net" command to download and install these commands in their

  Thanks in advance.