RE: st: propensity score analysis time-varying treatment

From   CJ Wilson <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: propensity score analysis time-varying treatment
Date   Tue, 13 Nov 2012 19:31:32 -0800

Hi Ariel, thank you very much for your response. I am basing the approach on the following references:

Leon AC, Demirtas H, Li C, Hedeker D. Two propensity score-based strategies for a three-decade observational study: investigating psychotropic medications and suicide risk. Stat Med. 012 Aug ..

Also from the book chapter: Analysis of Observational Health Care Data Using SAS, "A Two-Stage Longitudinal Propensity Adjustment for Analysis of Observational Data" Andrew C. Leon, Donald Hedeker, Chunshan Li.