st: weights and log likelihood

From   Elin Vimefall <>
Subject   st: weights and log likelihood
Date   Wed, 14 Nov 2012 08:12:07 +0100

I run a probit model using pweight.
However when the weights are introduced the Log pseudolikelihood becomes really large (-11413870). Can some one help me understand how the weights influence the Log pseudolikelihood ?

(If I instead run the dprobit, since I'm interested in the marginal effects, the Log pseudolikelihood becomes "normal" again)

Thankfull for all help i can get!

//Elin Vimefall