Re: st: Marginal effects in xtprobit model

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Marginal effects in xtprobit model
Date   Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:14:12 +0100

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Ozgur Ozdemir wrote:
>however now having the same problem with normal tobit. I would like to get the marginal effects after tobit but pu0 option does not work. When I use "estpost margins, dydx(*) atmeans", it gives again the same coefficients with the tobit model. please can you advice?

Why would you expect the -predict(pu0)- option to work? Try and use
the same problem solving strategy as before. This does not mean
blindly add options, but ...

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Reichpietschufer 50