st: Stata connection to a DB2 using JDBC

From   Marshall Garland <>
Subject   st: Stata connection to a DB2 using JDBC
Date   Wed, 7 Nov 2012 14:21:26 -0700

I'm working on a project that permits a database connection to a DB2,
but ODBC is not permitted. I've been informed that only a JDBC
connection is allowed. I would like to connect directly from Stata. Is
this possible?

In 2006, someone asked about an ODBC connection to a DB2, but I could
not find any responses in the archives.

Thanks for any help you can provide.