st: spatdiag

From   "Bianca B." <>
Subject   st: spatdiag
Date   Tue, 6 Nov 2012 12:25:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

This is not a Stata specific question but a spatial econometric question. I used spatdiag to test the spatial dependence in OLS regression. I was wondering in which cases weights matrix should be raw-standardized.

I'd be really greatful for help on this issue.
Best regards,