Re: st: Looping to rename

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Looping to rename
Date   Tue, 6 Nov 2012 20:27:03 +0000

This has been solved by others but at least one detail remains.

There is a reference here to -renvars- (SJ). -renvars- is nearly
obsolete so far as Stata 12 is concerned, but not some earlier
versions. So, there is some residual concern if it appears not to work
well. What "memory problems" are referred to here?

Nick

(By the way, we can't really be expected to debug pseudocode.)