st: Twoway graph

From   "arosella" <arosella@irccsdebellis.it>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Twoway graph
Date   Tue, 6 Nov 2012 18:57:56 +0100

Dear Statalisters,
I'd like to draw a twoway graphic and I'd like to plot the confidence interval
for each poit. Here the code I used:
scatter OddsRatio vTemperature, xlabel(0.5(0.5)4) by(Meat_Type)
I want to plot CI for each OddsRatio. I used Temperature as x-axys because I show in this
way how OddsRatio behave as Temperature increases.
Thank you in advance.

Alberto R. Osella
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Italia