st: RE: Twoway graph

From   "Lythgoe, Dan" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: Twoway graph
Date   Wed, 7 Nov 2012 09:01:32 +0000

Dear Alberto,

Try -eclplot-:

-ssc install eclplot-

Dan Lythgoe

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of arosella
Sent: 06 November 2012 17:58
Subject: st: Twoway graph

Dear Statalisters,
I'd like to draw a twoway graphic and I'd like to plot the confidence interval for each poit. Here the code I used:
scatter OddsRatio vTemperature, xlabel(0.5(0.5)4) by(Meat_Type) I want to plot CI for each OddsRatio. I used Temperature as x-axys because I show in this way how OddsRatio behave as Temperature increases.
Thank you in advance.

Alberto R. Osella
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica IRCCS Saverio de Bellis Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
tel: +39 0804994655
fax: +39 0804994650