Re: st: label to lower case

From   Marcos Delprato <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: label to lower case
Date   Tue, 6 Nov 2012 15:21:05 +0100

Thanks Richard. The proper command works fine. The problem is that I
have numerous labels in the variable and I would need a loop to access
each label and made the ABCD to Abcd in each of them by applying the
proper command. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Do