st: line width in time series graph

From   Melanie Luen <Melanie.Luen@aucklandcouncil.govt.nz>
Subject   st: line width in time series graph
Date   Mon, 29 Oct 2012 03:27:59 +0000

I have created a time series graph using two panel variables using the code:

graph twoway tsline panelvar1 panelvar2, lwidth(medthick)

The option lwidth(medthick) only changes the thickness of the line for panelvar1 but not panelvar2. I would like to change the thickness of the line of both lines, and similarly I would like to change the colour of the first line (to say, blue) and the second line (to say, green).

I have not adjusted any of the default graphics options.

Appreciate any guidance.

[Auckland Council]

CAUTION: This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. We do not accept responsibility for any viruses or similar carried with our email, or any effects our email may have on the recipient computer system or network. Any views expressed in this email may be those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Council.