Re: st: How to set calibrated weights

From   Veronica Galassi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to set calibrated weights
Date   Sat, 27 Oct 2012 09:09:05 +0100

Sorry Steve, forgive my ignorance!

I managed to send the log file with the problem to the survey organisation.
I will let you know something as soon as they come back to me.

Thank you again for your help!