st: convergence problems in mi impute chained

From   chong shiauyun <>
To   <>
Subject   st: convergence problems in mi impute chained
Date   Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:07:43 +0800

I encountered convergence problems in my MI model when I was running a dryrun in my -mi impute chained- model.I was using several methods in my model, including regress, truncreg, ologit, mlogit and logit.

May I know what is the way to solve convergence problems?

Many thanks