Re: st: Tabulating and graphing mean income for three groups over several years

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Tabulating and graphing mean income for three groups over several years
Date   Thu, 25 Oct 2012 19:26:25 +0100

Otherwise sounds like

collapse pinc, by(bethnic year)
separate pinc, by(bethnic)