Re: st: how to get statistics in panel

From   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to get statistics in panel
Date   Thu, 25 Oct 2012 08:31:06 +0500

David  has hit the nail directly on head I would only comment on how
to see if you can get some post estimation results. Mostly you can get
Post Estimation results by checking if your specific command allows
you to that. Try to see the help file for your desired post estimation
capability of a command like -xtreg- just type:

help xtreg_postestimation

and you will find most of the desired estimates.

hope this helps,
Anees

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:27 PM, Lynn Lee <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to get statistics in panel FE model. What is the command for
> this? For example, I want to get AIC for the model, how to get this
> statistics in Stata11?
>
> Any suggestion is appreciated.
>
> Best Regards,
> Lynn Lee

Best
Muhammad Anees
Assistant Professor/Programme Coordinator
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
Attock 43600, Pakistan
http://www.aneconomist.com