st: Question about output into Latex

From   "Lynn Lee" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Question about output into Latex
Date   Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:30:42 +0800

Dear all,

I am trying to input estimation results into Latex with 8 columns. But Latex
shows that "! Missing # inserted in alignment preamble.". My command is :
\begin{tabular}{l l l l l l l l}
But it does not work.

Then I tried:
\begin{tabular*}{@{\extracolsep{\fill}} l l l l l l l l}
It still does not work.

Can anyone help me with this? Any suggestion is appreciated.

Best Regards,
Lynn Lee