Re: st: pca and predict--confusion about what it does

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: pca and predict--confusion about what it does
Date   Sat, 20 Oct 2012 21:56:18 +0100

If you want another mean, all you need to do is add it. No option
really needed, therefore.

Nick