st: how to escalate coefficients using outreg2 or a similar program?

From   Benjamin Villena <b_villena@yahoo.com>
To   Statalist <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: how to escalate coefficients using outreg2 or a similar program?
Date   Wed, 17 Oct 2012 07:45:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Statalist members,

In order to numerically stabilize an estimation procedure that uses complicated numerical integration, I need to standardize my regressors X.

I plan to use outreg2 to put  several specifications in a table using the same estimation method.

However, I want to report escalated coefficients and standard deviations instead of the ones I get directly from my estimation routine. In other words, I want to divide each coefficient and its standard error by the sample standard deviation of the associated regressor after the estimation, and report them in a table.

 I guess I could manipulate e(b) and e(V) in order to get what I want, but then I think I could not use outreg2 to create a table. Is there a simple way to do this using already built code such as outreg2 or similar?

Thanks,