st: Drawing sample using bootstrap

From   Melaku Fekadu <melaku.fekadu@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Drawing sample using bootstrap
Date   Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:15:16 +0200

Dear Statalisters,
I want to draw 10 samples with replacement from my existing data and
keep or save them. Does bootstrap do that? My objective is just to
obtain 10 samples drawn from my data and save them. My data has 100
individuals and 5 variables. How do I do so in Stata?
Thanks,
Melaku