st: loop

From   - <>
Subject   st: loop
Date   Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:19:31 +0100

hello all,
is there a way to perform regressions repeatedly, i.e. can I set a
loop over a regression and execute it for a number of times? What is
the code for that in Stata? Of course the data over which the
regression is done will change at every repetition, and I have
consecutive IDs on the data, so I want to have an number e.g. i =
1,.....,1000 and for each i the new data is read and the regression is
performed on them.
Is there a way to do the same loop on the respective graphs?

Thank you all