RE: st: Re: st: RE: Truncated sample or Heckman selection‏

From   Ebru Ozturk <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: st: RE: Truncated sample or Heckman selection‏
Date   Fri, 5 Oct 2012 00:34:22 +0300

Also, I think the results will be subject to sample selection since they refer to innovating firms only.

For Tobit regression, the dependent variable is the percent of total firm sales revenues that derived from the sales of new products. Therefore, it is censored as sales of new products can only be zero or positive.

Ebru