st: bsqreg getting stuck

From   Stuart Craig <svc8@cornell.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: bsqreg getting stuck
Date   Mon, 1 Oct 2012 13:28:31 -0400

I have a regression set up using bsqreg, which gets stuck after 4
repetitions. I have run the code successfully with a more limited set
of controls, but now that I have a bigger model it gives me a problem.
Seems strange because it looks like it does run 4 of the bootstrap
repetitions, but stops in the same place every time. Has anyone
encountered this before?
Thanks!

--
Stuart Craig
School of Industrial and Labor Relations '10