Re: st: -beep- command gone?

From   Conor Hughes <>
Subject   Re: st: -beep- command gone?
Date   Fri, 28 Sep 2012 22:02:13 -0700

-beep- still works fine for me in MP 12.1. What OS are you using? I
was under the impression it was a Windows specific command, but I
might be wrong. In any case, if you're really missing -beep-, it
wouldn't be too hard to write your own .ado file that -shell-s out and
calls a beep, or pretty much any other sound for that matter.