st: Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: From: Rodrigo Briceño <>

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   st: Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: From: Rodrigo Briceño <>
Date   Thu, 27 Sep 2012 02:04:25 +0100

You are correct on the first point copied below. I didn't check and
didn't see that -estat bgodfrey- does leave these results as matrices.
Sorry to mislead you on that detail.

However, your code is cycling over lags 1/24 and yet your
Breusch-Godfrey test is _always_ for lag 1. Is that right?

Also, I did make the point earlier (again, copied below) that _where_
you get user-written files from is the crucial bit of information, not
the authors' names. -ivhettest-, -estout- and -estadd- are best
installed from SSC.