Re: st: Mixed effects model for asymmetric data

From   Ana Beatriz FS <>
Subject   Re: st: Mixed effects model for asymmetric data
Date   Wed, 26 Sep 2012 15:15:45 -0300

Thanks,  JVVerkuilen,

Unfortunately my variable is not a count one, I work with levels of hormones.

Following your suggestion, I assessed the quality of the model by the
residuals and it's really really bad.

With respect to the transformations, they produce quite different
distributions. I haven't find one that would fit all my points in
time, even if not perfectly. I do think I have a problem here!

Best regards,

Ana Beatriz