st: Mixed effects model for asymmetric data

From   Ana Beatriz FS <nutrianabeatriz@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Mixed effects model for asymmetric data
Date   Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:13:53 -0300

Dear Statalisters,

I was performing multilevel mixed-effects linear regression but I
realized my data is not normally distributed. Is there an equivalent
model for asymmetric data in stata?

I've tried to transform my data but I could not accomplish because my
data require different transformations in each point of follow-up. My
sample is composed by pregnant women in the three trimesters of
pregnancy, but values of my dependent variable in first trimester
require log transformation for normalization, in the second, sqrt
transformation and so on.

Best regards,
Ana Beatriz