st: Re: Spanish characters from windows to mac

From   Gabriel Nicolás Camargo Toledo <gabriel.n.c.t182@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: Spanish characters from windows to mac
Date   Tue, 25 Sep 2012 17:06:28 -0500

Dear statalist,

I have a problem, at my office we use Windows XP or 7, and at home I
have an Imac, both with the same version of Stata 12/IC. Every time I
use spanish characters on a Do-file in Windows  and open it on Mac (or
viceversa)  this characters turn into some really weird characters.

Any advice? I really need to use this characters since we are
publishing in spanish.

Thank you very much

Gabriel