st: RE: Residual diagnostics for panel data regression

From   "Schaffer, Mark E" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Residual diagnostics for panel data regression
Date   Mon, 24 Sep 2012 21:34:50 +0100

A bit of searching with findit yielded some possibilities:

-findit [P]- (where [P] is the name of the program above) will tell you
about the program and how to install it.

> Thank you.
> *
> *   For searches and help try:
> *
> *
> *

Heriot-Watt University is the Sunday Times
Scottish University of the Year 2011-2012

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.