Re: st: goodness of fit measure fir ivtobit

From   Yuval Arbel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: goodness of fit measure fir ivtobit
Date   Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:47:30 +0200

regarding my last quote: we are talking about annual data between 1897
and 1958. I guess the authors' objective was to demonstrate that high
correlation could be spurious

--
Dr. Yuval Arbel
School of Business