Re: st: goodness of fit measure fir ivtobit

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: goodness of fit measure fir ivtobit
Date   Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:38:51 +0200

That does not sound like censoring at all. I would think of this as a
regular count model. There are examples on how to deal with such an
iv-model in -help gmm-.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis