st: Fwd: tobit regression and co-variance matrix - can I use the estout or outreg command to store the matrix in excel?

From   Sabine Brunswicker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Fwd: tobit regression and co-variance matrix - can I use the estout or outreg command to store the matrix in excel?
Date   Sun, 23 Sep 2012 20:33:44 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to store my co-variance matrix in an excel file or word file.
I know how to use the estout command to make regression tables but  I am not
table to make  the co-variance  matrix.

I am using  the estat vce command to generate the co-variance  matrix.
Can you help me to store this table in an excel or word file?

Do you  have  an idea on how to do it?

Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Sabine