Re: st: ESTPOST strange behavior

From   Brendan Halpin <>
Subject   Re: st: ESTPOST strange behavior
Date   Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:45:34 +0100

On Thu, Sep 20 2012, patrick patrick wrote:

> it is simply to big even with tiny
> i suspect that it is too long vertically... but the problem remains the
> same even when the table is too long horizontally...
> I tried something with scalebox but it doest not seem to work with beamer...

This is no longer a Stata question but...

A Beamer purist would tell you that what you have is simply too big to
put on a slide, so don't do it.

A Beamer pragmatist might point you as suggestions like the first answer

to help cram as much text as possible on the slide (no decoration,
adjusted margins).

Brendan Halpin,   Department of Sociology,   University of Limerick,   Ireland
Tel: w +353-61-213147  f +353-61-202569  h +353-61-338562;  Room F1-009 x 3147    ULSociology on Facebook:         twitter:@ULSociology