Re: st: ESTPOST strange behavior

From   Brendan Halpin <>
Subject   Re: st: ESTPOST strange behavior
Date   Thu, 20 Sep 2012 00:02:13 +0100

On Wed, Sep 19 2012, patrick patrick wrote:

> The resulting tex output obtained grom esttab seems too big for a frame
> in beamer, but I am unable to resize it and even \tiny does not suffice

Does it completely fail to resize or is it simply too big even with

Brendan Halpin,   Department of Sociology,   University of Limerick,   Ireland
Tel: w +353-61-213147  f +353-61-202569  h +353-61-338562;  Room F1-009 x 3147    ULSociology on Facebook:         twitter:@ULSociology