st: rollreg error: move of () too large

From   "Till Janetzko" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: rollreg error: move of () too large
Date   Tue, 18 Sep 2012 08:19:50 +0200

Recently Stata reports a problem with the rollreg command:
I tried to run the following regression:

fSTREb CountrRb , move(60) stub(roll)

(after some time) Stata reports:
move of 60 too large

it's still creating the variables with the roll_  but only partially and for
only one observation.
I cannot figure out what is the problem. I also tried move(10) among others
and it still
reports the same error.
I tried to do the same with the rolling command but the computation seems to
take endless.