st: RE: Instrumental variables in time series using GMM

From   "Schaffer, Mark E" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Instrumental variables in time series using GMM
Date   Thu, 13 Sep 2012 18:28:55 +0100

This looks like a straightforward linear IV/GMM estimation.  Either
-ivreg2- or Stata's built-in -ivregress- should do what you want.  The
-gmm- command is for more complicated specifications (e.g., nonlinear
models) but you don't need this flexibility.

> Many thanks
> Armand
> *
> *   For searches and help try:
> *
> *
> *

Heriot-Watt University is the Sunday Times
Scottish University of the Year 2011-2012

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.