st: Variations in QREG SE

From   Arnold Patrick Behrer <>
Subject   st: Variations in QREG SE
Date   Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:46:41 -0600

I'm have a problem getting the same results as a fellow researcher from a qreg regession. We're using the exact same data set, running the same regression:

qreg Y X1 X2 X3, etc

but our SEs are not the same. Everything else matches exactly (coefficients, R2, etc). Does anyone know what would cause this?

Patrick Behrer