Re: st: Installing postgr3

From   Philip Ender <>
Subject   Re: st: Installing postgr3
Date   Mon, 10 Sep 2012 08:05:21 -0700

Owen Gallupe <> wrote
"... I'm trying to install -postgr3- and can't seem to find it. I tried
'findit postgr3' but the links that turned up did not lead to the
package. ..."

After twelve years of faithful service, both -xi3- and -postgr3- have
been retired from active duty.  Their functionality has been more
taken up by official Stata commands factor variables,  -margins-,
-contrast- and -marginsplot-.  We will miss them but statistics goes
on.  However, we will not miss trying to maintain them in an ever
evolving Stata universe.

Phil Ender
UCLA Statistical Consulting Group