Re: st: GSAMPLE R3300

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: GSAMPLE R3300
Date   Thu, 6 Sep 2012 23:23:44 +0100

I think Sam's last paragraph refers to my posting. For the record, I
consider his summary amusing, but not to represent what I said or even
meant. My main point was to underline that the program -gsample- was
behaving defensibly and that the poster's surprise was thus misplaced.
I did also suggest that they needed to recalculate the weights.
Naturally any other contributions to the thread that explain
specifically and correctly what the poster should do instead are more
valuable than that one post.

Nick