Re: st: factor command - Factor analysis of data

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: factor command - Factor analysis of data
Date   Wed, 5 Sep 2012 12:21:28 -0500

I am sure it will be entertaining for most of the readers to learn
what this test is. (In a less polite way: give the reference! Nobody
knows what that test is, given that nobody replied to your earlier

-- Stas Kolenikov, PhD, PStat (SSC)  ::
-- Senior Survey Statistician, Abt SRBI  ::  work email kolenikovs at
srbi dot com
-- Opinions stated in this email are mine only, and do not reflect the
position of my employer