Re: st: merging datasets

From   Prakash Singh <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: merging datasets
Date   Tue, 4 Sep 2012 09:07:13 +0530

Dear Khalida,
What I suspect from information you have provided that one data set is
at household level and the other is at individual level. SO if you
have to work on individual level information you need to make unique
id in such a way that it takes care of individual in the family and
then merge it.

Otherwise, you need to collapse the individual level file to household
level file and then merge.

Hope it works for you.

Prakash