st: merging datasets

From   Khalida Akhtar Choudhury <>
Subject   st: merging datasets
Date   Sat, 1 Sep 2012 15:33:25 +0100

I need to merge household head in my dataset. In one of my datasets, I
have a variable which describes the household head, however, in my
other datasets, I do not. The id that is used across all datasets is
not unique, so that individuals from the same household have the same

I don't know how to merge for household head across all the datasets.

Can someone help