Re: st: prevent stata from wrap lines beyond 80 columns

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: prevent stata from wrap lines beyond 80 columns
Date   Mon, 3 Sep 2012 21:38:52 +0100

Please give your full name when posting to Statalist.
See 2.1.3 at http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/resources/statalist-faq/#tojoin

The help for -log- explains about -set linesize-.