st: prevent stata from wrap lines beyond 80 columns

Subject   st: prevent stata from wrap lines beyond 80 columns
Date   Mon, 3 Sep 2012 16:30:24 -0400

This is a newbee question. I need to save Stata 11 output to a text
log file for further processing. Is there any way to prevent Stata
from wrapping the line beyond the 80-column mark (see below)? I look
through the manuals but couldn't find the answer to this simple
question (I might have missed it). Do I have to dig deep into smcl
format to get what I want? Thank you!

       lastname   firstn~e     plan10    plan20   cumula~a    mav10    mav20