Re: st: How to get P Values for sargan and abond in ereturn

From   daniel klein <klein.daniel.81@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: How to get P Values for sargan and abond in ereturn
Date   Sun, 2 Sep 2012 18:55:22 +0200

Shan,

the closest I can get (without a work-around) is

esttab <whatever> ,sca(psargan) sfmt(%9.4f)

Of course, you can also type something like

loc psargan = substr(strofreal(psargan), 1, 4)
estadd sca psargan = `psargan'

esttab <whatever> ,sca(psargan)

Best
Daniel

--
Now, if I use
esttab <model>, sca(psargan), the value for psargan is rounded to