[no subject]

"
    wtp estimates confidence intervals for willingness to pay (WTP)
measures of the type -b_k/b_c, where b_c
    is the cost coefficient and b_k is the coefficient for attribute
x_k.  It uses one of three methods: the
    delta method, Fieller's method or the Krinsky Robb (parametric
bootstrap) method. See Hole (2007) for a
    comparison of the accuracy of the methods in this context.

    Any number >1 of variable names may be specified. The first is
taken to be the cost variable, i.e. the
    variable which coefficient is the denominator in the ratios. wtp
returns and displays a 3xk matrix,
    r(wtp), where k is the number of specified variables other than
the cost variable. The first row in
    r(wtp) contains the WTP estimates and the second and third rows
contain the lower and upper confidence
    limits of the WTP estimates.
"

To get a better answer you need to tell us a) what you want to do and
b) what you find unclear.

Arne