Re: st: -wtp- command by Hole

From   saqlain raza <bhatti_sb@yahoo.com>
Subject   Re: st: -wtp- command by Hole
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2012 22:54:23 -0700 (PDT)

you can use -findit wtp- to find this command and then install it. After installation, -help wtp- will give you description and examples.
Regards

Saqlain RAZA
PhD Scholar

________________________________
From: Afif Naeem <afeef745@hotmail.com>
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 10:55 PM
Subject: st: -wtp- command by Hole

Hello,

I am having a hard time trying to figure out the code for -wtp- command written by Arne Hole. I know this command can compute confidence intervals using Krinsky-Robb, delta or Fieller's method. What the code will be, and how to interpret the results obtained after the following Probit model.

e.g:

Probit wtp_dummy X1 X2 X3 X4 X5

Thanks
Afif